- Title: The Collection
- Date: 19th August 2010
- Summary: Mixed media 152.4 x 152.4 x 152.4cm
- Work: Notes on Circumstance
- Artist: Sarah Sze
- Analysis: Since the late 1990s Sarah Sze's signature sculptural aesthetic has presented ephemeral installations that penetrate walls, suspend from ceilings and burrow into the ground. The artist creates immense, yet intricate site-specific works which manipulate every space - be that a gallery, domestic interior or street corner - and profoundly affects the way it is viewed. Sze's practice exists at the intersection of sculpture, painting and architecture where her formal interest in light, air and movement is coupled with an intuitive understanding of colour and texture.
To see more work by Sarah Sze click here.
- Production Date Original: 2007
- Production Date - SDD: 19th August 2010
- Venue: Victoria Miro, London
- Tour: 23/03/09 - Victoria Miro 16 (private view)
24/03/09 - 09/04/09 - Victoria Miro 16, London