- Title: The Collection
- Date: 19th August 2010
- Summary: Formed of layered movement, the images of this made for camera collaboration between choreographer Sarah Warsop and artist Idris Khan travel between three life size projections. Viewers move around the space becoming, as they do so, unavoidably aware of their own body's interaction with the screens and the projected figure. In this film Warsop continues to develop her use of coding and notation systems to create choreographic material. Lying in Wait was co-commissioned by Victoria Miro and Siobhan Davies Dance for The Collection.
- Work: Lying in Wait
- Choreographer: Siobhan Davies
- Artist: Idris Khan, Sarah Warsop
- Analysis: To see more work by Idris Khan click here.
To see more work by Sarah Warsop click here.
- Production Date Original: 2009
- Production Date - SDD: 19th August 2010
- Venue: Victoria Miro, London; Custard Factory, Birmingham
- Tour: 23/03/09 - Victoria Miro, London (private view)
24/03/09 - 09/04/09 - Victoria Miro, London
22/09/09 - IKON Eastside, Birmingham (private view)
24/09/09 - 04/10/09 - IKON Eastside, Birmingham