- Title: Jerwood Bank 2004 based on Bird Song
- Date: 2nd April 2008
- Summary: The Jerwood Bank Project gives six dance artists the unique opportunity to experience the creative and working methods of the company. Jerwood Bank 2004 was based on Bird Song. The project concluded with open studio presentations of the work created over six weeks, one at the company base at the Royal Academy of Dance in Battersea, London, and another at the Laban Centre, Deptford, London. These presentations showed how the participants had worked with some of the original tasks that contributed to the creation of Bird Song.
- Work: Creative Project
- Choreographer: Siobhan Davies
- Dancer: Ben Ash, Stine Nilsen, Marina Collard, Jason Keenan-Smith, Natalie Ayton, Pedro Machado
- Contributors: Sasha Roubicek, Sarah Warsop
- Contributors Comments: Project Directors: Sasha Roubicek and Sarah Warsop, Project Associate: Pari Naderi
- Analysis: None.
- Production Date Original: 2004
- Production Date - SDD: 2nd April 2008
- Venue: Royal Academy of Dance, London
- Tour: Project Duration
24/05/04 - 02/07/04
01/07/04 - Royal Academy of Dance, London
2004 - Laban Centre, Deptford